Hampton by Hilton does not regularly require pre-employment drug tests for the majority of positions. However, policies can vary by location and job role, so candidates should still do their due diligence.
It’s recommended that applicants review the specific hiring and employment policies on the Hampton by Hilton careers page for details. Requirements are subject to change over time.
The information in this article is based on research of the company’s public website and feedback from current and former Hampton by Hilton employees.
What Positions are Available at Hampton by Hilton?
Some entry-level positions at Hampton by Hilton include:
- Front Desk Agent – Greets guests, checks them in and out, answers questions, resolves issues. Pay averages $12/hour.
- Breakfast Attendant – Prepares and maintains breakfast dining area, stocks food and beverages. Pay averages $11/hour.
- Housekeeper – Cleans and sanitizes guest rooms and public areas. Pay averages $12/hour.
- Maintenance Technician – Performs repairs and maintenance on facilities, systems, appliances. Pay averages $15/hour.
- Laundry Attendant – Washes, dries, folds, and distributes linens and towels. Pay averages $12/hour.
Does Hampton by Hilton Drug Test any Positions?
Our research indicates Hampton by Hilton does not regularly drug test candidates for frontline positions like housekeeping, front desk, and food service. However, some locations may require testing for certain safety-sensitive roles. Always check job listings for specifics.
Does Hampton by Hilton Drug Test for Promotions?
Promotions to supervisory or manager roles may involve additional background checks and drug screening at some locations, but policies vary. Existing employees should ask about requirements when applying for internal promotions.
Does Hampton by Hilton Drug Test if Injured on the Job?
Yes, standard company policy is to drug test any employee who sustains an on-the-job injury that requires medical treatment. This is primarily for insurance and liability purposes in case unsafe behavior contributed to the accident.
In summary, Hampton by Hilton does not appear to regularly drug test frontline employees in entry-level roles like housekeeping and front desk. However, those in safety-sensitive positions, seeking promotion, or injured at work may be tested in some cases. Candidates should thoroughly research and understand the current employment policies before applying.